Are you worried about your university fees? In year 2010 alone, 2698 University of Nusa Cendana students were awarded various full and partial scholarships. There are several scholarship schemes available for limited candidates:
- BIDIK MISI scholarship
BIDIK MISI scholarship is a government scholarship given to selected senior high school students with good academic performance and low-income families who wish to study in Undana.
- Peningkatan Prestasi Akademik (PPA) Scholarship
Students with at least 2.75 GPA and came from low-income families are eligible to apply for PPA scholarship. PPA scholarship is only valid for students in their 4th to 8th semester.
- Bantuan Belajar Mahasiswa (BBM) Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, student must not come from civil-servant family, and has a GPA of at least 2.75
- Private sector scholarships from BRI, Supersemar Foundation, and Toyota Astra
Eligibility for these scholarships depends on case by case basis
- Vandeventer Scholarship
This is a scholarship from the Netherlands government specifically given to eligible Engineering students
- East Nusa Tenggara Government Scholarship
- Kupang City Municipal Scholarship
- Bank of Indonesia Scholarship
Further information on the availability of these scholarships are available in the Faculties.